Take the "self catering" out of self-catering! Available in the farmhouse is a seasonal range of locally produced ready meals and puddings.
The beef dishes are locally produced using Peak District beef from high quality local butcher who sources from local farms.
Gorgeous Gourmet 2 Go
- Cottage Pie: Minced steak, onions, carrots, tomatoes and celery combined here for a complete meal with a creamy mashed potato topping.
- Lamb Hotpot: Shoulder of lamb, slow cooked with carrots, onions and celery, topped with sliced potatoes and oven finished for a complete meal in a dish– A really satisfying treat after a long walk!
- Beef Lasagne: A rich beefy sauce, creamy béchamel sauce and cheesy topping - so home made, its scrummy.
- Chocolate pudding with rich chocolate sauce, Sticky toffee pudding with toffee sauce and a seasonal fruit crumble- all delicious!
Peak Feast vegetarian ready meals - all gluten free
- Brown Lentil and Cranberry Bake
- Butterbean Stirfry with Cashew Nuts, Lime and Ginger
- Sweet Potato Curry with Mushrooms, Peanut and Spinach
Then there is their delicious vegan Red Bean, Brazil Nut and Tomato Flan, vegan: Strongly flavoured and hugely satisfying for 4 and a lovely vegetarian Homity Pie.
No more 'self-catering'!
These high quality and delicious meals can be ordered in the morning as you go out. After a hard days holidaying, you can come home and simply heat and eat...