Welcoming Autistic People
At Beechenhill farm, we want your stay to be the best possible. We understand that some of our guests may have special requests or may need extra help.
We will always try to:
- Be patient and give the person space.
- Notify people of changes to services.
- Help to alleviate social anxiety.
- Give people plenty of processing time.
- Take steps to reduce sensory overload.
We can provide the following:
- A pre-stay visit, to help familiarise the guests with us and the accommodation.
- Printed version of the sensory story/guide.
- Ear defenders.
- Move furniture and objects to reduce stress and anxiety.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any special requirements or needs for your stay. We are very happy for you to come and meet us and see your accommodation.
Alex Gray - 01335 310274