Charming and comfortable cottage for two
- The Old Wash House is a spacious and beautiful cottage for two in the guest wing of the traditional farmhouse building.
- It has a canopied king size bed in the bedroom upstairs which has stunning views across the valley.
- There is a roomy ensuite bathroom with a rainfall shower.
- Downstairs, there is a cosy sitting room with a log burning stove.
- The light and comfortable kitchen/dining room with its glass roof used to be the old barrel ceilinged wash house with an old copper for heating the water.
- Now it has a simple but well equipped kitchen and a big table where you can relax and watch the cows go to and fro to milking.
- Sorry we don’t allow pets in the cottages.
You can use the farmhouse garden in front of the cottage or, for a bit more privacy, you can hide on your own little patio round the back and catch the evening sun.
Sometimes another bedroom can be made available to make this a cottage for 4. Please email or call to ask.
When you book you make a legally binding contract.
We strongly recommend you take out cancellation insurance.
- In summer and high season, you can book 3 types of short break, either 3 nights from Friday to Monday, 4 nights from Monday to Friday or 2 nights from Monday to Wednesday or Wednesday to Friday.
- Throughout the year you can book 7 nights beginning on Mondays or Fridays.
- In winter, you can book short breaks of 2 nights or more starting on any day.