Romantic Cottage for two
- Hidden away around the corner, Beechenhill Cottage is a little romantic cottage for two.
- You can’t see another house from the picture window, all you will see is the beautiful view of farmland, and the occasional cow or chicken.
- The bathroom has a bath and, in that, a rainfall shower.
- There is a canopied king size bed in the bedroom.
- Sorry we don’t allow pets in the cottages.
The cosy sitting room with comfortable sofa has a real fire, a compact but well equipped kitchen area and a table near the window so you can admire those views.
The cottage has its own walled garden from where to watch the sunset, or the cows coming past for milking.
When you book you make a legally binding contract. We strongly recommend you take out cancellation insurance.
- In summer and high season, you can book 2 types of short break, either 3 nights from Friday to Monday, or 4 nights from Monday to Friday.
- Throughout the year you can book 7 nights beginning on Mondays or Fridays.
- In winter, you can book short breaks of 2 nights or more starting on any day.