Romantic Cottage for two
- Hidden away around the corner, Beechenhill Cottage is a little romantic cottage for two.
- You can’t see another house from the picture window, all you will see is the beautiful view of farmland, and the occasional cow or chicken.
- The bathroom has a bath and, in that, a rainfall shower.
- There is a canopied king size bed in the bedroom.
- Sorry we don’t allow pets in the cottages.
The cosy sitting room with comfortable sofa has a real fire, a compact but well equipped kitchen area and a table near the window so you can admire those views.
The cottage has its own walled garden from where to watch the sunset, or the cows coming past for milking.
When you book you make a legally binding contract. We strongly recommend you take out cancellation insurance.
What to bring:
We provide bed linen, towels and toilet rolls. In the kitchen there's some organic milk, tea, coffee, salt and pepper, washing up liquid, dishwasher powder and kitchen rolls to get you started. You can find refills of kindling, logs and coal in the farmyard.
Bring your walking boots, maps, sunglasses and rain coats. Bring your bikes (we can store them safely), bring your shorts, woollies, swimming costumes, DVDs and lots of books. You can also bring your electric car as we have a 7kw and a Tesla car charging unit.
There is free wifi in all the accommodation, so you can bring your smart phone on holiday- or we can turn it off if you want complete peace.
We are licensed to sell wine and beer so you can buy organic fair trade wines, local organic lager and some superb local ales (depending on what's in stock) by arrangement.
You can find out about pre-ordering food here.
- In summer and high season, you can book 2 types of short break, either 3 nights from Friday to Monday, or 4 nights from Monday to Friday.
- Throughout the year you can book 7 nights beginning on Mondays or Fridays.
- In winter, you can book short breaks of 2 nights or more starting on any day.