Due to the current pandemic, we understand that guests may be nervous about booking holidays. We can guarantee that if any holiday booked with us is affected by a future travel ban or Covid-19 lockdown we will refund or reschedule the holiday. We can now take bookings for holidays from 4th July 2020 and will be planning in a gap of 72 hours between bookings. Please contact us if you have any questions, your happiness and safety is our priority.
Our mission is 'to please you so that you return in a way that pleases the planet and pleases us too'.
We believe in:
- Service - Giving you the best possible guest experience
- Quality - Providing a lovely comfortable and safe place with great attention to detail in which you can relax
- Integrity - Using the best local products and services
- Honesty - Telling you where we get our supplies and showing you how we work
- Respect - Acknowledging your requirements and those of our local community
- Sustainability - Reducing our impact on the environment
If something goes wrong, please let us know immediately and we will do our best to put it right. Please see our terms and conditions for more details.