Beautiful Cottage for Six- wheelchair accessible
- Accessible for all, The Cottage by the Pond sleeps six in three bedrooms.
- It is perfect for families or get-togethers with friends.
- Two bedrooms are on the ground floor while one nestles in the rafters up a narrow staircase.
- Flexible, it has one bedroom that is always a twin, but two bedrooms with zip-&-link beds which can each be arranged as a superking double or two singles.
- A cot and highchair are available on request.
- Sorry we don’t allow pets in the cottages.
It is wheelchair accessible with level access from the level parking area. The sitting room has a riser reclining chair, there are two electric profiling beds in the twin bedroom and a large wet room bathroom, as well as a second smaller bathroom between the two downstairs bedrooms. For further information about accessibility click here.
Through the big patio window in the large sitting/dining room, complete with log burning fire, the cottage looks south over the little courtyard with outdoor seating, a barbeque you can borrow, a walled pond and the ever-changing Peak District views.
When you book you make a legally binding contract. We strongly recommend you take out cancellation insurance.
- In summer and high season, you can book 2 types of short break, either 3 nights from Friday to Monday, or 4 nights from Monday to Friday.
- Throughout the year you can book 7 nights beginning on Mondays or Fridays.
- In winter, you can book short breaks of 2 nights or more starting on any day.